Updated on 30th Dec 2018
Sometimes you need to delete or remove someone from your Facebook friend list due to multiple reasons. You might not like his/her activities on Facebook and you may wish to unfriend with that friend. So Facebook has a simple option to remove that friend from your list and make your Facebook profile clean. There are two ways to do this. The first one is helpful to remove one friend at a time, but if you are sick with the bad activities of multiple friends on facebook, this is not suitable then. In that case, use the 2nd way to remove friends in a batch from the Facebook profile.
Remove Friends From Facebook – 1st. Way
- Navigate to the friends page or profile.
- Find the “Friends” button just like the bellow image. This can be found in the lower part of the timeline photo.
- Mouse hover or click the “Friends” button and a drop-down list will be displayed.
- Click the “Unfriend” option.
- Done. That person is no more your friend in Facebook
Remove Friends From Facebook – 2nd. Way
- After logging in to Facebook type “Edit Friends” in the search box.
- Find the link to “Edit Friends” page and click on that.
- Now you can find all your friends in a single place. So you can delete or remove them easily here.
- Just mouse hover on their name (Don’t Click). It will show you the “Friends” button. Hover / Click on that and choose the “Unfriend” option from the list.
- Repeat this process for each friend you wish to remove from your Facebook Friends List.