Facebook normally shows a random list of friends on your profile page. However if you wish to change that and need to show some selected friends on the profile page, bellow are the few steps that can help you to do so. Also if you have made any family list in Facebook, that list normally shows bellow to the friends list. But you can re arrange that by using the bellow options. So you can show the family list above to the friends list if you wish.
Steps to show featured friends profiles on Facebook:
- Login to Facebook.
- Click on the “Profile” link on the upper right corner. This will take you to the profile page.
- Now click on the “Edit Profile” link just bellow to the “Profile ” link (look at the upper right corner).
- Now from the left side navigation, click on the “Featured Profile” link.
- Find the “Featured Friends” section on that page and click on “Create new list“.
- Enter a name for the list in the pop-up box appears and select your friends whom you wish to show in the list.
- After selecting them, click on the “Create List” button. Now you can see the newly created list with small profile pics of your selected friends right there.
- Arrange it by using the drag and drop feature. So this will show at the right place where you wish.
- After completing everything, click on the “Save Changes” button.
- Done 🙂 . Go to your profile page to see the change.