These two iPhone apps can help you to send group SMS easily. It’s normally a boaring job to send a single SMS like the New Year wish, Christmas Wish etc. to multiple number of people. At that time we must need a Group SMS to send everyone with a single attempt. These two app can help you with sending multiple SMS with one attempt. No jailbreak, nothing. Just install the following app and start sending Group SMS.
1. GroupSMS Go : This is a paid app and a promotion is going on these days which will allow you to install it at free of cost. The promotion will expire on 21st March 2011 and you need to download it before that. Else, you have to buy that. This app supports English as well as the Chinese language and has a very simple interface to use. This lightweight app is 0.6 MB in size and requires iOS 4.0 or later as a minimum.
How to Use GroupSMS Go
- Install the App and start.
- Now this app will collect the contact numbers from your iPhone address book. If you have organised your contacts into groups, this will also extract that.
- In the next step you need to select the contacts to whom you will send the SMS. You may select the groups or all contacts.
- Type the SMS and send.
2. iSMS : This is a Free app to send group SMS using your iPhone. If you don’t wish to buy the paid apps to send group SMS, this is one of the best alternative for your need. You can create and save multiple templates, change or edit the recipients list, Change the message content and see the history or sent messages. This can help you to save time by sending a single SMS to a group.
Not only for the iPhone you can use this free app with your iPad and iPod touch. But the minimum requirment to run this app is iOS 4.0 or later. Download this 2.1 MB sized app from the iTunes store and enjoy sending group SMS.