These steps will help you to hide your status updates from someone following you or some specific friends ( like: your Boss ).
- Login to Facebook.
- Click on the “Account” menu on the top right corner and choose “Privacy Settings“
- In “Sharing on Facebook” section, click on “Customize settings” link
- Now choose the things , which you wish to hide. Here, lets assume “Posts by me”. This means we are going to hide our wall posts from certain friends. Click on the downward arrow marked button and click on the “customize” option from the drop-down list as shown in this image.
- The “Custom Privacy” pop-up box will appear and put the name of the person for whom you wish to hide the status updates.
- Click on “Save Settings” button.
- Done. 🙂