Love that video in Facebook? And wish to download it ? Although Facebook doesn’t provide any download option to download that video, but you can use any of the bellow given options to save that Facebook video in your hard drive. Most of the times Facebook users shares the videos hosted at other platforms (Like : YouTube) not in Facebook. So You should identify the video before downloading whether it’s hosted in Facebook or not. If it’s an YouTube Video, you can find the logo of YouTube there. So it’s not difficult to recognize a Facebook hosted Video.
How to Download Facebook Videos
Firefox Users :
You need to Install the Popular “Video Download Helper” add-on to the browser in order to download Facebook Videos.
- Click on the “Add to Firefox” button and “Allow” the addon to be installed. Now firefox will start downloading the add-on.
- Click the “Install” button of the pop-up window and then restart Firefox.
- Now play the Facebook Video, you wish to download.
- Click on “Tools” menu and select “Download Helper” from the list.
- Go to “Media” and you can see the video file link to download. Take a look at the screenshot bellow.
For Google Chrome :
Users of Google chrome can download Facebook Videos with the help of an extension from savefrom.net and it’s known as SaveFrom.net helper lite
- Open Google Chrome and Browse the extension page.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button on the top right corner. Install the extension.
- Now you can find the downward arrow icon (extension icon) in green color on browser toolbar.
- Open the URL of a Facebook Video. (Don’t play the Facebook video directly, but open it in new tab).
- Play the Video and click on the down arrow icon on browser toolbar.
- Select and click on “Download from current page” from the list.
- This will take you to the savefrom.net website and you can find the download links to download the video. Right click on that link and choose “Save link as…”. Select the destination of the video and the download will be started.
Download Via Websites :
If you know the URL of the Facebook Video, You can easily download it by using any of the bellow given websites.
- Go to the website and put the Facebook Video URL and then click on the “Download” button.
- It will take few seconds and show you the Download button. Right click on “Download this video” button and select “Save As” or “Save link as…”
- The video will be downloaded in few seconds.
Another similar website to download Facebook Videos. Follow the above steps and download your favorite videos from Facebook.
Install Speedbit Video Downloader toolbar. It supports IE, Firefox and Google Chrome too. Also compatible with Windows 7, XP and Vista. After installing, Play the Facebook Video and you can notice the Download Video button will flash on that toolbar. Click on that and save the video to your Hard drive.
Another toolbar known as Video Download Toolbar, can also be helpful in this regard. Download and Install this toolbar. After installation, click on the “Settings” button and check “Automatically Download Videos” inside the “General” tab. Run IE and open the Facebook Video URL. Watch the video and it will be automatically downloaded. If the download doesn’t start, click on the “Download Video” button and download will be started.